NFT+ is a must-have tool for creating your digital crypto art collection. If you wonder how to enter the world of NFT trading, you have found a gem among apps. Kick-off this exciting journey and become a successful NFT creator right now!
No matter how many design skills you have, you can easily create powerful NFT assets. The app contains a handy editor, which is easy to use for everyone without differences in skills. So what are you waiting for? Let's begin!
What can be found in NFT+
Learn about NFT section
If you are a total beginner to NFT, don't worry about the lack of information. In the Learn about NFT section located on the main navigation bar, you will find all the necessary facts you need to know. It will surely help you to feel more familiar with this topic.
Support for different sizes
If you want your NFT art to match the desired size, you can choose from different social media sizes, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter, or in various aspect ratios.
To see and access all available sizes, tap on the Create tab on the main navigation bar and switch to Basics on the top. In the section Sizes, tap on See all.
To give you a helping hand with creating your NFT pieces, our professional designers filled the app with beautiful backgrounds of different styles and themes, such as Gradients, Crayon, Liquid, Foils, Marble, Glitter, and many more, but also simple one-color background variations. Plenty to choose from to begin with if you wish.
To see and access all available background styles, themes, and colors, tap on the Create tab on the main navigation bar and switch to Basics on the top.
Take advantage of the enormous selection of diverse Giphy stickers, which will simplify yet empower your NFT crypto art. With the search bar, you can look for your desired stickers even faster, as the offer is never-ending. You can mix and match as many stickers as you like with any other features in the NFT+ and customize them in the editor if needed.
To see and access all available stickers, tap on the Create tab on the main navigation bar and switch to Stickers on the top.
The unlimited stock of Unsplash photos
Why not use some unique Unsplash pieces for your NFT art? The photos can be used as backgrounds or stickers and adjusted further in the editor. When looking for a specific photo, you can use the search bar to simplify your work.
To see and access the unlimited stock of Unsplash photos, tap on the Create tab on the main navigation bar and switch to Photos on the top.
My NFTs collection
All the NFTs you create can be saved to your private collection, My NFTs. You can access, edit further and export each design anytime you want. Whatsmore, you can also duplicate your designs and create variations. It is only up to your what you store in the My NFTs collection. Any unwanted art can be easily deleted.
To see and access the My NFTs collection, tap on the My NFTs on the main navigation bar.
Whether you start creating your NFT design from scratch or with the support of any available background, specific size, sticker, or Unsplash photo, the Editor is always on your hand to complete each design to perfection. With the use of the Editor, you can create unique and impressive designs easier than you may think. The offer of tools and features is rich, so you will surely not miss anything.
Features and functions of the Editor
If you want your NFT art to match exact measurements for any specific use, choose from different social media sizes, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter, or various aspect ratios.
You can change the color or pattern of the background.
- Background color - to choose a color, simply tap on Color -> scroll through the available colors, or tap on the top left colorful circle icon -> color picker opens -> mix and match your custom color -> close it by tapping on the top-right cross -> color has been applied to the background. You can adjust the transparency of the background color by sliding a finger on the top transparency line.
- Background pattern - to choose the pattern, simply tap on Pattern -> scroll through the offer of patterns -> tap on the one you would like to apply -> choose pattern color -> tap on Done -> pattern has been applied to the background. The pattern can be easily changed by selecting a new one or removed by tapping on the left yellow icon in the Pattern Style tab.
Give your design a specific layout. The layouts are made out of one, two, or multiple tiles. You can insert an image from Unsplash, Photos, Camera, or Files in each tile.
Draw (Draw Sticker)
You can brighten up your art with some easy drawings or even create your unique stickers, which can be saved and duplicated multiple times in one design.
How to use drawing features when creating draw stickers:
- Brush size - firstly, select the ideal brush size.
- Color - choose a color, or use a color picker, and adjust transparency.
- Fill Color - choose a color or use a color picker that will be used in the drawing, and adjust transparency. This feature works with rectangle, ellipse, star, triangle, and pentagon shapes.
- Draw tools - use simple geometric shapes, line, arrow, pen. Tools will help you create stickers with neat lines.
- Undo and Redo - these buttons will help you go back and forth with the drawing steps you used.
- Edit Stickers - you can make more edits with the help of other editing features described further in this article.
Add Text (Text Sticker)
You can add any text to your designs in the form of an adjustable text sticker. Further edits for each added text sticker are available when tapping on it.
Features and functions of Edit Text:
- Change Text - make text changes in the already added text sticker.
- Color - choose a color or use a color picker, and adjust transparency.
- Background - choose a color or use a color picker, and adjust transparency.
- Font - change the font of added text. Choose from default, special, and installed fonts.
- Border - edit border, vertical and horizontal padding, or corner radius.
- Spacing - edit spacing between letters or lines of selected text.
- Animate - add animation function for the selected text.
- Move - to the right, left, top, or bottom by tapping on the selected arrow. You can move the text sticker to the exact place where you want it to be.
- Layout order - change the layout order if you added more than one text or sticker.
- Effects - underline text or change text alignment.
- Duplicate - each tap will duplicate the selected text sticker.
- Remove - tap on the selected text sticker and tap on remove.
Brighten up your designs with different types of special stickers.
- Pre-defined stickers - multiple categories are available, including Fancy, Arrows, Shapes, Gradients, Crayons, Textures, Glitters, and many more. New stickers are regularly added.
- Giphy stickers - a huge amount of dynamic or static stickers.
- Unsplash stickers - choose from 2 million free stock images.
- Upload your own stickers - from Photos, Camera, Files, and Facebook.
You can make further edits on each added sticker by tapping on it. Options for editing depend on the selected stickers.
Features and functions of Edit Stickers:
- Move - to the right, left, top, or bottom by tapping on the selected arrow. The sticker will be moved to the exact place where you want it to be.
- Duplicate - each tap will duplicate the selected sticker.
- Remove - tap on the selected sticker and tap on remove.
- Layout order - choose layout order if you added more than one sticker or text.
- Other - edit transparency of selected sticker.
- Flip vertically or horizontally
- Size - increase or decrease the size of the selected sticker.
- Crop - select the size of the crop or do it manually.
- Pattern - choose a pattern style and its color of simple shape stickers. Only specific stickers have this option.
- Color - choose the color of simple shape stickers. Only specific stickers have this option.
- Border - edit border size, it's color and transparency, edit corner radius. Only specific stickers have this option.
- Filter - apply filter and adjust its intensity.
- Animate - add animation functions to the selected sticker.
Once you are done with designing, don't forget to save your NFT art by tapping the top left Back icon and confirming it by tapping on the Save option. Your new NFT will be automatically added to your private My NFTs collection. You can also continue editing it later.
To share your NFT art, you can do so directly when finished with designing. Alternatively, access the NFT from the My NFTs collection and tap on the specific design. When you are in the Editor, tap on the top right Export icon, and share the NFT to your files or photos or share it directly to any social media.
NFT+ is a must-have app for everyone interested in creating their own digital NFT. Once you have it, you are ready to mint it, which gives absolutely irrefutable proof of owning the NFT. You can then head to the marketplace of your choice and begin the adventurous journey of NFT trading. Remember, there is tremendous potential for NFT as the world gets more digital.
If you didn't find the information you are looking for or an answer to a question you have, do not hesitate to contact us right now. We will be pleased to assist you with any request.
App Toro Team