Don't start a new year without the summarization of 2022! With Best Nine, you can recall your most liked Instagram posts of 2022 (or any previous year) and share these precious moments in a single Best Nine collage post.
At this time of the year, you have a perfect opportunity to remind yourself of all the lovely memories the year has brought you and to celebrate its end with style. Let your followers see how much you have shared in the year and just how popular all your posts are. Show your best photos, reels, and videos enriched by likes count, statistics, and never-ending customization options. That's what the Best Nine is all about!
What can be found in Best Nine
Best photos, videos and reels
Best Nine doesn't collect only your most liked photos but also videos and reels! We all know how the reels and videos became trending during the past months on Instagram, so it would be a shame not to include them in the Best Nine collage, right?
NOTE! Best Nine collects only the videos and reels posted in your Main feed. It doesn't collect the videos and reels posted only in the Video and Reels tab.
When you are about to create your Best Nine collage, you can choose whether you want to get your best posts of the year 2022, 2021, or 2020.
No log-in required
We don't want to obtain any extra personal data, so we have decided not to ask our users to enter their logging info. Instead, the Best Nine will ask you just for your username, and that's all.
If the privacy of your Instagram account is set to private, Best Nine will instruct you how to temporarily switch to public. Remember that it is always safer to do some extra little steps than share the password anywhere outside Instagram.
Even more, no app can technically collect likes count from private Instagram profiles. The generated posts would be just randomly selected photos and videos, no matter how many likes they gained.
To learn more about why to switch temporarily to a public Instagram account, check here.
We know the waiting time may make you feel impatient, even though Best Nine works fast. Keep an eye on the Progress bar, which informs how much longer you are from receiving your accurately generated best posts of the year. Once it shows 100%, you are ready to access the collage by tapping on the Best Nine collage template layout or tapping the black Generate my Best Nine button underneath.
Nine-tiles collage template
The most popular nine-tiles collage template can be customized further as you wish directly in the app. Each tile will contain one of your most-liked Instagram posts. You can decide which editing features you will go for to make the best match for the overall look of your Instagram feed. Feel free to customize it as you like without limits.
Thanks to the handy and easy-to-use in-app editor, you can customize your Best Nine collage in every little detail and create a masterpiece based on your taste and expectations. Mix and match as you wish!
Editor's features and functions:
1. Background Settings
- Change the border - select thin, thick, or remove the border.
- Change the background color
2. Customize Text
- Change text color
3. Post Settings
- Likes per post - show the likes per each post in the collage.
- Statistics - show the total number of likes gained in the year.
- Tagline - decorate the collage with a catchy tagline ''Re-live the best moments of your year all over again. After all, they were the best for a reason!''
4. Video Settings
- Show videos - choose if to include videos and reels in the collage.
- Animated videos - turn the static video thumbnails into animated video previews.
Additional functions of the editor:
- Option to change the posts in the collage - if you don't like the generated photo or video, replace it with a different one. Tap on the selected tile and choose from Instagram or Photos Library.
- Option to change the order of posts in the collage - if you don't like the order of the selected photos and videos, change it as you wish. Tap on the selected tile and select Instagram. Find the photo or video and place it perfectly in the collage.
- Option to change the placement of the posts in the collage - tap on the selected tile and use a pinch gesture to move, zoom in or zoom out the photo or video.
How to create a Best Nine collage
- Open the Best Nine app.
- Type in your Instagram account username correctly in the Username text field and tap on the Continue button.
- In case your Instagram account privacy is set to private, the app will instruct you how to temporarily switch to public. You can find the easy instructions also in this tutorial below.
- While Best Nine is selecting your best Instagram posts of the year, keep the app open. It may take a few minutes, depending on the number of posts your Instagram feed holds.
- Once the best posts are collected, you will receive a push notification if you allowed the app to do so. Alternatively, watch the progress bar till it shows 100%.
- To access your Best Nine collage, tap on the nine-tiles template layout or tap the black Generate my Best Nine button underneath.
- To customize your collage further, use the editing features as you wish.
- All done! Share the app directly to Instagram or anywhere else by tapping on the top right Share icon.
NOTE! Before you start creating your Best Nine collage, ensure your Instagram posts' likes count is unhidden. It's technically impossible to collect the likes count from posts with hidden likes.
To unhide the likes count, head to your Instagram feed and tap on the selected posts. Tap on the top right ... icon and tap Unhide like count.
How to switch to a public Instagram account
- Open Instagram.
- Tap on your Profile icon in the bottom right corner of the main navigation bar.
- Tap on the Menu icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Privacy.
- In the Account Privacy, switch off the Private account.
- Tap on the blue button Switch to public at the bottom.
- All done! Head to the Best Nine and create your own Best Nine collage.
Finish the year in style and impress your followers with a perfectly designed Best Nine collage post, with which your memories will last forever. 🥂🎇💫
If you didn't find the information you are looking for or an answer to a question you have, do not hesitate to contact us right now. We will be pleased to assist you with any request.
App Toro Team