Font Installer offers simple and quick installation of fonts compatible with other writing and designing apps that support font customization. Once you install any fonts on your device, you can export all the installed fonts and use them freely across your iPhone and iPad devices.
Say goodbye to the classic boring fonts and swap them for a new one, which will add to your piece of writing or text on the design a unique look that will stand out and impress others.
What can be found in Font Installer
Huge amount of fontsFont Installer is filled with over 1000 font families, which are regularly being expanded. Each font family contains different amounts of font styles.
Font Installer has nothing to hide; therefore, we share all the information about the fonts, including the author's name, license details, and much more.
Bulk Installing featureIf you would like to install more than one font simultaneously, use the Bulk Installing feature to save some of your valuable time and especially multiple taps, without a doubt. You can select up to 30 font families you like and install them all at once.
Filter featureWith the use of a handy Filter feature, looking for your desired font has never been easier before. It makes the navigation between fonts totally simplified. To filter the fonts, tap on the top left black Filter icon. You can filter the fonts by 5 different categories and 26 subsets so that you can find your ideal font much faster.
Preview featureIf you find the font which impressed you, make sure it is the right one for your text by using the Preview feature. It lets you see how the font matches your piece of writing. To use the Preview feature, tap on the selected font and tap on the top Preview text field. Please note it will take a couple of seconds till the font is ready to be tested. Then, you are can start typing the words in the selected font.
Compatibility of fonts
Fonts by Font Installer are compatible with the following apps:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Notes Plus
- and many other apps where it is possible to import and use external fonts...
How to install and use fonts by Font Installer
- Open the Font Installer app and tap on the bottom Fonts tab on the main navigation bar. Scroll through the fonts' offers. If you find the one which suits your needs, don't forget to test it on the preview screen firstly to make sure it is the one that fits you the best.
- Tap on the selected font and tap on the bottom black Install button, then tap on Install again.
- When the Install Fonts screen opens, please read the message and confirm it by pressing Install.
- Your new selected font has been successfully installed and is ready to be fully used. You can tell this by checking the green word Installed next to the font.
- Before you head to use your newly installed fonts in other apps, firstly close your desired app entirely and reopen it again.
- Once you are ready to apply and use the fonts, look for a paintbrush icon or text editing icon where you can choose the font in the selected app. Look around a bit, as this is different for every app. Once you find it, tap on the name of the desired font. In some apps, you have to import the installed font to the app manually.
- Everything is set up and ready to use!
The whole installation and setup process is briefly described also in the app in a few easy-to-follow steps. To access it, tap on the bottom Tutorial on the main navigation bar.
If you struggle with applying the fonts in the specific app, message our customer support team directly via the Font Installer app, and they will help you with navigation.
The following video will show you how to apply the installed font in the designing app Grideo:
The following video will show you how to apply the installed font in the designing app Procreate. Please note that this process is different than for other apps. Firstly, you have to export the installed font from the Font Installer, unzip the Zip file and import it manually to the Procreate app:
The following video will show you how to apply the installed font in the writing app Pages:
How to export installed fonts
All the installed fonts can be exported and used across your devices, thanks to the export feature.
- Tap open the selected font which you have already installed.
- Tap on the top right ... icon located right next to About Font.
- Choose where you want the font in all styles to export.
- The font will be saved as a ZIP file.
Font Installer is a must-have app for everyone who doesn't want to have set limits in creative writing and text designing. Did you know that each font influence and provoke the psychological reactions of readers? As a matter of fact, by using the correct font, you can make your readers feel the wanted emotion.
If you didn't find the information you are looking for or an answer to a question you have, do not hesitate to contact us right now. We will be pleased to assist you with any request.
App Toro Team